Keith Preston continues his discussion of the concept of tribal anarchism. Topics include:
* The need to synthesize the major anarchist traditions into a comprehensive anarchist meta-politics and incorporate the scattered anarchist tendencies as “tribes” within the wider meta-anarchist paradigm;
* How tribal anarchism provides a framework where both contending anarchist tribes and stateless tribes of non-anarchists can peacefully co-exist and unify against the totalitarian liberal-humanist empire;
* How anarchist polities might deal with practical questions such as defense, economics, crime, or immigration and how the non-aggression principle establishes a basic foundation for anarchist common law;
* How race issues might be handled on the model of “separation of race and state” akin to the concept of “separation of church and state” and how co-existing racial-ideological tribes might form within such a model;
* The need to forge a pan-anarchist front that unites anti-state radicals as the leadership corps of a larger libertarian-populist movement that creates alternative infrastructure towards the goal of pan-secession as its primary strategic vehicle;
* The ten core demographics and wider agglomeration of political interest groups that might become the constituency for pan-anarchism and pan-secessionism;
* Past prototypes for such a movement including the American Revolution, the eclipsing of the Whig Party by the Republicans, the Confederate secession, the pre-WW2 Spanish anarchist movement, and Hezbollah’s successful defenses Lebanon against Israeli occupation.
Listen to the show below
Part 1 here.
* Facebook: National-Anarchist Movement (N-AM)