Keith Preston interviews Welf Herfurth. Topics include:
* Welf’s background as an activist in German and Australian nationalist politics;
* His conclusion that participation in electoral politics is a futile effort;
* The development of his interest in the philosophy of national anarchism;
* Welf’s travels around the world and the importance of a genuine respect for the many manifestations of * world cultures which are being threatened by the forces of globalization;
* Why conventional nationalist politics is a failure and the need to find new ways of combating the system;
* The degeneration of the Left into the equivalent of a sectarian religious cult;
* His recently released book, A Life in the Political Wilderness;
* The need to build dialogue and cooperation among opponents of the system that cuts across boundaries of race, culture, and political philosophy.
Welf Herfurth is a founder and chairman of the Sydney Forum, an organization that promotes the ideology of national anarchism, anti-globalization and the right of people for self-determination and preserving their culture. He is a speaker who has addressed numerous political groups in Australia, the USA and Europe. He is an author whose writing has appeared in many publications world wide.
Listen to the full interview below
* Facebook: National-Anarchist Movement (N-AM)